Today is April 25, 2014 -
1118 West Glendale Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85021
Office: 602.944.3359 · Pre-School: 602.944.2464
- Yom HaShoah Commemoration
April 27th, 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Spring Fling/Unique Boutique
May 4th, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Yom Ha'Atzmaut Celebration
May 11th, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
First Year Membership Dues
For people who have never been affiliated with Beth El or are new to the area, your first year’s dues and building fund are not required. Our voluntary dues policy has been created to make it easy for you to join our synagogue family.
Come try us — You’ll be glad you did!
- Centrally located in Phoenix and easily accessible from other parts of the Valley.
- Full range of dynamic programs for all ages.
- Inspiring Shabbat and Holiday Services – including children’s services and babysitting.
- Half off first year’s dues for returning members – after a three-year absence.
For more information, contact Anne Schafer at 602-944-3359, ext 109, stop by or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.