Support Beth El Congregation
We are grateful for all of your support– we cannot do it without the generosity of our members and supporters! There are a number of ways you can help us continue to be your spiritual home away from home. If you have any questions on the various ways to support Beth El, please contact our office at 602.944.3359.
Jerusalem Wall: Enhanced Dues
Please consider joining the elite donors of Beth El Congregation by having your name on our beautiful, Jerusalem Wall, created with love by our very own artist and President, Barbara Becker.
- Chaverim – $1,000 added to your dues
- $3,850 total (family membership) – includes up to four reserved seats for your immediate family on High Holy Days
- $2,000 total (single membership) – includes one reserved seat on High Holy Days
- Gibborim – $5,700 total (single or family membership) – includes up to four reserved seats for your immediate family on High Holy Days, one reserved parking space on High Holy Days, and a High Holy Day honor
- Family Life Membership – $50,000 total (payable over 5 years) – includes up to four reserved seats for your immediate family on High Holy Days, one reserved parking space on High Holy Days, a High Holy Day honor, and no additional yearly dues after paying the $50,000.
- Single Life Membership – $25,000 total (payable over 5 years) – includes one reserved seat on High Holy Days, one reserved parking space on High Holy Days, a High Holy Day honor, and no additional yearly dues after paying the $25,000.
- Malachim – (for Life Members) – Donate $1,000, $1,800, or $3,600 as yearly dues.
Judaica, holiday items, and more
At Beth El Gift Shop, we strive to offer you a wide variety of beautiful ritual objects that are appropriate for the most sacred occasions. Come and see our beautiful Judaic jewelry, crystal Kiddush cups and goblets, mezuzot, kippot for men, jeweled kippot for women, Judaica books, B’naiMitzvah gifts, wedding gifts, and seasonal items.
We always have plenty of candles, candle sticks, and candle holders for your holiday and memorial observances including: Havdalah, Shabbat, Neroit, and Yartzheit. Come in to see all of our lovely items today!
Donate your Judaica to the gift shop
We accept donations of Judaica items that are in good condition. Please drop off any donations in the office during business hours. Thank you very much!
Even more reasons to shop at Beth El Gift Shop
- You are directly supporting Beth El.
- We do not charge sales tax!
- Our gift shop is conveniently located in Beth El’s lobby.
- We can custom order you any Judaica you want!
Summer Hours (May 13 – August 12)
Monday – Thursday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday, 9:00am – 3:00pm
Volunteering and Sign-Ups
Thank you to all of our hard-working and loyal Beth El Volunteers. We could not do what we do without you!
If you are interested in volunteering for Beth El, please review the volunteering options below where information on sign ups and contact information is available. If you have a question about an area that is not on the list, please contact our Executive Director Zachary Hoffman at 602.944.3359 ext. 109 or email@example.com.
Beth El Kiddush Crew
Prepares food for our Shabbat Kiddush meal every Friday at 7:45am in Beth El’s Dairy Kitchen. Click here to sign up.
Front Desk Volunteers
Helps answer the phones and doors and works on adminstrative projects. Please contact Korina Springer at 602.944.3359 ext. 106 if you are interested in becoming a front desk volunteer.
Board and Committees
If you are interested in joining any of our board committees (Ritual, Financial, Membership, Education), please contact our Executive Director Zachary Hoffman at 602.944.3359 ext. 109 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helps to plan, set-up, run, and clean up after events and fundraisers. If you are interested in joining one of our event committees, please contact Alicia Moskowitz at 602.944.3359 ext. 113.
Etz Chaim – Tree of Life
Purchase a leaf or stone to commemorate a special simcha such as the birth of a child or grandchild, b’nai mitzvah, weddings, milestone birthdays, or milestone anniversaries.